Equipment Set 1
Equipment Set 2
It is fun, but takes a lot of strength too!
Join the fun, fast-growing sport of Pedal Pulling. This sport can compliment any town event, county fair, or church event. It combines family entertainment, sportsmanship and good clean fun.
Kids ages 4 through 11 compete against kids from their own age group. The pull can be state sanctioned to qualify the top two in each age group to participate in the State Pedal Tractor Pull held the second Saturday in September–location to be announced. Each child will receive a participation ribbon for their efforts in the pedal pull.
From there, the top boys and the top two girls in each group can compete in the National Pedal Tractor Pull head in Mitchell, South Dakota at the end of September.
- Pedal tractors for each age group and the weight skid and weights
- Trophies for the top three places in each age group
- Ribbons will be given to each child participating in the pedal pull
- A loud speaker system (which we run out the back of our trailer) so the audience can hear the names of the competitors and the distances of their pulls, plus your sponsor’s name(s).
- Prizes for the adults and teens–Bragging Rights!
- A small sanction fee to qualify your event’s pull for state level competition. You will, in turn, receive voucher slips to send the kids to state, and posters to advertise the pull.
- A paved or cement area to have the pedal pull on–about 10’x50′
- Seating area or benches for spectators
- An alternative site in case of bad weather, such as under a tent or in a park building
- 2-4 volunteers to help at the pedal pull, to bring the pedal tractors back to the starting line or give out the trophies and also keep a local flair to the event
WE HAVE IT ALL!
Youth, Teen, and Adult Pedal Pulling
As an added feature, we will have separate contests for the TEENS. This is for 12-16 year old competitors. First, second, and third place winners will receive certificates.
For the big kid in all of us! Men and women–see how tough it really is!
(17 years and older) Certificated are also given out for top place finishers.
We do Pedal Pulling for:
- Town Celebrations or Centennials
- County Fairs
- Threshing or Steam Engine Shows
- Church Festivals or Company Picnics
- School Events or After Prom
- Toy or Farm Shows
- Family Reunions, etc. We can do this in doors. We have carpet to roll out as to not damage the floor.
About Our Trophies
These are some of the sets of trophies we offer. Usually each pull has a different color and style of trophy so it is very important to come to each one of our pulls to collect a variety of trophies. Thanks to McCubbin Trophy & Engraving for providing the trophies. E-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.